When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers Mention all types of accepted payments, email address, and phone number). This is called Order Information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to: – Communicate with you. – Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud. – When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years.
OPT-OUT &Unsubscribe FROM THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATION
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of company by contacting us here:
-Web Page: https://reorigin.in/contact-us/
-Email: [email protected]
-Phone: +91 9879042672
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Visiting us or sending email to us constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communication and you agree that all agreement, notice, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use the site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for third party access to your account that result from theft or misappropriation of your account. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content on our sole discretion.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES/ THIRD PARTY SERVICES:
Site may contain links to other website. The Linked sites are not under control of and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site, including without intimation ant link contained In a link site, or any changes or updates to the link site.
Certain services made available by us are delivered by third party sites and organisations. By using any product service or functionality organising from the our domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that we may share such information and data with any third party with whom the company has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of users and customers.
NO UNLAWFUL USE:
We reserves the right, in its sole discretion to terminate your access to the site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by.
We reserve the right to change terms and condition from time to time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending notice to the primary email address specified in your account, by placing a prominent notice on our website.
The customer shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes including but not limited to VAT/CST, service tax, GST, duties and ceases etc.
ONLINE PAYMENT POLICY
DEBIT/CREDIT CARD, BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
- The buyer agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of-the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the buyer shall not-use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is-not authorised by the lawful owner thereof. The buyer further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The buyer may pay his/ her order amount to the company by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The buyer warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The Buyer is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank Account for such transactions;
- The Buyer is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
iii. The Buyer is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment.
The company does not charge any processing fee or service charge from the buyer for online payment. However buyer has to bear the necessary transaction charge plus service tax applicable for online payment.
PAYMENT GATEWAY /NET BANKING DISCLAIMER
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to pay for product online. The Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in theWebsite for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Refund for Charge Back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of chargeback by the buyer for any reason whatsoever, such buyer shall immediately approach the company with his/ her claim details. Refund (if any) shall be made only by company via payment gateway or by means of a demand draft or such other means as company deems appropriate. No claims for refund/charge back shall be made by any buyer to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit-card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
- Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The buyer shall directly contact company for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by company alone in line with their policies and rules.
- Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: Incase the Website or Payment ServiceProvider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the buyer shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
(i) In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact company via email or any other mode of contact as provided by company to confirm payment.
(ii) In case the Bank Account is not debited, the Applicant may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.